Sunday, February 18, 2018

The tail end of the visit


 On Friday morning I went to Ikea with Dave. I can't stress enough what a big deal this was for me. Two weeks ago, I nearly died going from one end of Langley to the other (not literally, just the anxiety). Friday I went to a different town and crossed a bridge. This is HUGE progress for me! It was so much fun and so exhausting. Luckily we got there 20 minutes before the store opened, so I kind of snoozed in the cafeteria while Dave talked. Then I pretty much crashed as soon as we got home. Kind of hilarious how exhausting these things are to me now, but I can see so much progress so I'm not complaining!

 Ruben got a hair cut and then he and I watched Cars 3.


Saturday morning he came over for breakfast. I make good breakfast, see?





 Then while Dave loaded up the volvo to head home, Ruben and Elisabeth played outside.


Ruben was very brave and jumped on the trampoline.


 They played with bubles.



 And sidewalk chalk.

 Then jumped some more.

And drew some more.


 And then Ruben tried to show me that you CAN sled on grass.

It didn't go so well.


Then it was time for lunch and then they went home. It's awfully dull around here without them.


0 comments: