Sunday, February 18, 2018

Ruben comes to town!

 My favourite 3 year old nephew came to visit. We spent a lot of time picking kids up from school. I like to park beside the dumpsters at David and Elisabeth's school and watch the squirrels. Ruben enjoyed watching them too. In fact, he told me that they were laying eggs in their nests in the trees.

 I was a bit frazzled the first day, and showed up for pick up just over 90 minutes early. After watching the squirrels for a while, we went to pick up a herbal tea for me and some timbits for Ruben. Below is his YUM face.



 Yah, we thought it was pretty hilarious.

 Then I let him drive.
 He really enjoyed playing Elisabeth's pony.

 But the highlight was sledding in the backyard.


I was super impressed; he was a little scared at first, but he quickly decided he needed to try anyway. And then he was a rockstar.



 The next day I took him to Toys R Us, just to hang out.

 Obviously he loved seeing Thomas. He may have asked to bring him home.

 Showing me his favorites.

 Then we found a Thomas bike.


And we drove the battery operated cars (and tractors)




0 comments: