Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm not planning on being up...

But at 1;17 am, daveyboy turns 9 months old! Can you believe it? No, me neither. And to celebrate the milestone, today he crawled from our basement up the stairs to the living area. And in his room today he climbed on top of his bouncy seat. He stood on top of that and tried to climb up the change table to the window sill. YOWSERS.

He's also become fascinated with watching us brush our teeth. No, I lie. He's always been fascinated by that. Today he decided to try brushing mamma's teeth. He thought it was very interesting. I thought it was hilarious. And then he flicked toothpaste all over dad. That was even funnier ;oP

So today I bought him his own toothbrush. You're never too young to learn something new...and he even tries to do the brushing motion when he's brushing my teeth. Maybe he'll be a dentist?

He's also started taking the spoon away from me when I'm feeding him, and puts it into his own mouth. He's very good at getting it there without spilling anything. He just doesn't quite have the arm length to get the food OFF the spoon yet. I'll have to get some child sized ones....

anyway, this is probably the last blog before we leave and until I find Internet there...and since we'll all be sharing sleeping areas, I might have to limit my blogging time. Sorry no pictures, but expect to be bombarded with them in a few days....

0 comments: