Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday

Haven't felt much like taking pictures or blogging lately. Don't think it's all about the arm. Anyway, the following three pictures are from our walk on Crescent Beach last Sunday. It was gorgeous, way nicer than on Canada Day. Though, being a true BC girl, I enjoy walks in the wind and rain almost more than in the sun.

Some of you have asked about my arm. Because the break, crack, whatever it is, is in my elbow, they didn't give me a cast. I'm massively bummed about that. The only other time I've had a broken bone was in my collar bone and I didn't get a cast for that either. What's the point of having a broken bone if you don't get the badge of honour. So I'm supposed to wear a sling, but it's too annoying.

At first I had to actually use my right hand to move my left arm any time I needed to do anything, now it's actually feeling a lot better. I have a gruesome picture of my left knee that I considered posting, but this is a family site, so I'll abstain. I managed to skin a good portion of it, and I think I'm going to get a gorgeous bruise. So the only thing is to keep working on my story. nobody believes the rock climbing one, so I have to keep thinking...



Everything is so interesting when you're a baby. Even a bench. Fascinating... Posted by Picasa

0 comments: