Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The toilet saga continues...






















Yesterday Davey and I were enjoying a peaceful morning when I heard what sounded like a really loud pop from our basement. I ran downstairs to find this. Only when I got down there the water and foam was still pouring out from under the toilet lid, even though the foam had made it's way alllll the way to the hallway.

So I went banging on doors till I found a strata person who was home and made them come see that we're not just talking about a minor problem every time we complain. FINALLY we got some action. Today reno people are coming to see if we need our floor and vanity ripped out. Tomorrow the plumber comes to see if he can fix the problem. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that this is getting dealt with.

(incidently, that nasty purple colour on the walls is the result of an industrial accident that occured in the bathroom [never leave toilet bowl cleaner in the toilet and bleach in the tub and then go out for the day!!!] I was half way through repainting the loo when this occured....we'll wait to finish and see if we have to gut our bathroom first).







3 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, the toliet problem totally sucks. Ken thinks you should sue! But at least you're finally getting some action.

Jamie

kelly ens said...

good gravy! that's terrible. But i'm glad something is finally going to get fixed!

Christine said...

Yes, this has definately gone beyond my lame look-on-the-bright side attitude. This is not an opportunity to wash the bathroom floor. This is a pain in the back-side. Hope it gets fixed soon -- and you with your sore arm.

PS really like the new pics of you guys. You-all look so cool.