Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last Day *Here*

I can't believe our week in Fort Collins is over. Right now, Andrew is at the last Canadian Staff session at his conference. Davey's asleep. And I should be packing up our stuff to begin the four day trek home.

But after wondering if we'd embarked on the "trip from hell" (what with Davey being sick for 5 days, and being here for the worst heat wave ever, then the big downpour) we finally hit a good day. And so we decided to head outside and enjoy it together. So Andrew skipped the morning stuff and we went in search of fun.

This is what we found...


Posted by Picasa


this is WAY better than our hotel room mamma!!
Posted by Picasa


*SIGH* What's dad doing over there. Hey Dad, com'on over here and PLAY!!! Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Fun on the teeter totter Posted by Picasa


Up
Posted by Picasa


UUP
Posted by Picasa


UP I go. Posted by Picasa


Nice of them to put this teething rail on this toy. Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE (says Dad) Posted by Picasa


Time for a quick water break... Posted by Picasa


What a beautiful grove of trees. Can't you just see curling up here on a blanket with a good book? *happy sigh* only I didn't bring any books with me this trip (writing group, I hear your gasps from here!) I wanted to make this trip about relating to my family instead of sticking my head in a book (I usually average 7-10 books per holiday...I'm an all or nothing kind of girl). Posted by Picasa


Starting to get tired after the morning's adventures. Posted by Picasa


ooooh! I think I hit my second wave....
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Says Dad to Davey, "come on son, let's walk to momma" Posted by Picasa


But I don't WANT to walk Daddy, there's too much interesting stuff on the ground!! Posted by Picasa


Hunh, this looks interesting... Posted by Picasa


Hmnnnnn, I wonder what you do with it? Posted by Picasa


Sorry Daddy, I don't care what you say, this stick tastes yummy. Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


So much FUN dirt, so little time *sigh* Posted by Picasa


Alas, our time at the park was over too quickly. Here's a fun picture of Andrew and Davey walking back to the car. Andrew is making an "Ewwwwww" face because Davey keeps chewing on his stick. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, because he didn't have his toothbrush handy, he was cleaning his teeth with the stick.