Friday, June 08, 2007

Got this awesome shot of all Davey's hair, thought I would share it with you all. It's coming in like crazy now. He's got a real quirky curl to his hair. The day after his bath it's very curly all over...very cherubic. But by the middle of the week it's pretty much straight except for this one crazy section through the top of his head. No matter how much I try to tame his hair, this is how it ends up. Lucky for him crazy hair is en vogue these days...

And below, a great shot of him making eye contact with the camera. He especially liked this shot, though he commented, "My shirt is wet. I need a new one" after seeing it.

On Wednesday night my friend Nicole came over to watch CNTM with me. Davey just would not go to sleep and after checking on him several times over the course of the evening, I finally got him up at about 830. We were snuggling on the couch and watching TV and I noticed he was really really hot. Sure enough, after tylenol and a Popsicle, he still had a temperature of 88.4. Yesterday I noticed he was getting pimply type sores on his lips. But since he's getting molars and drooling a lot, I thought it was just from the drool. Nope, today the sores looked worse so I googled it and sure enough, he has Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease.

I also wanted to document some of the cute words my kids are saying.

Tink is actually saying quite a few words, though right now they all sound very similar, but here they are

cat
dat (usually with a finger pointed at something she wants)
Da or Da Da (for daddy)
Day or Day Day (for Davey)
mumma (but only if she's stuck somewhere or Davey is making her mad)

She loves to look at our family picture in the hallway and point to Daddy and Davey and say their names. She also will have long conversations with you if you show any interest in what she's saying. Of course it only makes sense to her at this point.

Davey gets very excited every time we drive over any of the local "fridges". The Port Mann is currently his favorite.

Hmnn, I obviously spent too much time talking about Tink. I've forgotten the other things I wanted to say about Davey. It'll come to me...

1 comments:

kelly ens said...

hair! cute curls :)