Monday, June 25, 2007

Tinky loves this car. In fact, all three kids love it, but Tinky thinks she's a big girl when she's driving it!
Andrew fixing our car this weekend.

And Davey fixing his bike:
Then he saw dad was having some trouble so he decided to give him a hand.

I think I mentioned a while ago that we had a LOT of work done on our car. Just over a grand worth I think with a list of about another $1500 that needed to be done. Well I found a copy of the manual for our car at the library and Andrew did some research and decided to replace the bearings himself. The lady at the garage had said we could go till fall with our current ones, but I guess we've been driving too much and they fused to the casings.

Well, luckily Andrew had read you can take the piece in to a garage and they'll remove it for you and put the new one in (for $30) and he got the piece at Lordco for about $50...so a job they were going to charge us almost $200 for...not so much. Now we just need to find a good tire sale!

While Andrew worked on the car I took the kids for a walk. Normally I'd have been putting them to bed, but they had a late nap and it was a nice evening.

0 comments: