Saturday, June 02, 2007

It's strange going through life without a camera to document every second. Yesterday I had Dave's camera. But we were still out with it and he needed it...so today I decided we wouldn't steal it. I thought it might be good for me to experience a day without being more absorbed in taking ten million pictures. I sure missed having it. So many good picture ops...

We went to the Aquarium. And you know, it was nice not to have to keep track of a camera. Or to be trying to decide whether to take pictures or focus on the kids.

It was SO hot today. And we watched both the beluga show and the dolphin show. Both the kids were really impressed by the dolphin show. Davey got a big concerned when the announcers were saying where the splash zones were for the beluga show. Kept insisting he was too hot and wanted to go inside. When that didn't work, he tried standing behind us so we'd get splashed and not him. He's pretty smart. I'm surprised he could hear the announcer, let alone put all that together. Anyway, we watched part of the show, then he and I went and stood far away (we weren't in the splash zone before, but...). Apparently when the belugas did splash people, Tinky just pointed and laughed at all the dripping people who were in the splash zone!

0 comments: