Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Another new blog

I decided to create a new blog with all my videos on it (except for the new one which is posted below). This is for my family in Switzerland's benefit so they can view them all in one place. However, I know some of you have favorite videos so now you have your own ProjectDavid TV station to watch (or something).

Davey was just watching the video of his big crash with me (and laughing) then at the end he says, "somebody should take him to the doctor".

Dad, I've used your car to run errands the past two days. Davey is always very excited to see it. But he keeps asking, "where's my car?" I thought he meant one of his matchbox cars so I always say, "I don't know". Today I finally figured out he's asking why we're driving YOUR car as opposed to ours.

Which explains this conversation a whole lot better...

Davey: This is Gross papa's car?
Me: Yes it is.
Davey: We're driving in it?
Me: Yes we are. It's fun isn't it?
Davey: Did we steal it?

0 comments: