Friday, August 24, 2007

Our living room. Still not finished either, but here's the work in progress. I'd like some drapes for the window and I'm sure we could cull some more books. We're both just so fond of them all...

Our picture we got on Sunday. I think we're going to have to hang something else on that wall. Good thing Ikea has frames that match this one!


Davey reads his Bible to Tinky.

Andrew has had these little Bibles as long as I've known him. When Ashlie used to come over when she was about Davey's age, she would only ever play with the little Bibles. I guess it's because they're the perfect size for little hands, all of the kids love pretending to read them. Davey sat in this chair for a long time making up stories.


Tink sat in the rocking chair and listened.

Then he moved to his pulpit and preached from his "Nighttime Bible Story Book".





0 comments: