Friday, August 17, 2007

Last night I thought I had my whole day today planned out. Then my cousin Michelle called me (by the way, don't try and call me on my home phone till I either remember to take Mum's phone filters or we get the new ones from Primus. I can't hear a thing on the phone...it's embarassing).

Anyway, Michelle is arriving with a boy she day cares and we're having a play date. Yay! I thought. Well, that still gives me the whole day pretty much to do everything I had planned.

Then this morning Natasha called and said, Hey, how 'bout we come over. So I thought, why not?! It's not like I had anything planned that wouldn't wait. And so here we are. But just as I was expecting Tash to walk through the door, my good friend David from highschool called and said he was across the road at his folks house. COME ON OVER I said. I love a full house.

So. Over the noise of five kids, the air conditioner, the construction workers across the road and the team of pressure washers cleaning windows around the complex, we had had a great little visit:
Only me and Seth are missing from this picture:

Mayah is so good. She sat in this chair and played quietly almost the whole time. She is an amazing kid!

Tink, swooping in for a mug shot ;)

Davey LOVES Riley. They made more noise than everything else. But it was good noise!



Me and my girl:

Some wierdo from around the complex shoved his head in the picture. Ah well, he was friendly enough ;)

Mayah posing for me.

And Seth...after eating the dirt from my flower beds. Little monkey!!

2 comments:

Grandma_bel said...

I don't think I would have recognised him, Dave says he looks slimmer.

ramblin'andie said...

That's funny. I think he looks exactly the same.

He brought his big truck around later for Davey and Murray to see, but I didn't get to our phone in time.