Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sardis (or Duck Poo) Park

I found out this week that some of the locals call Sardis Park "Duck Poo Park". I thought they were exaggerating. Till today. Look at all those geese...

That was only a fraction of them. Luckily the wood chipped play ground seemed pretty safe.

Tinky loves rocking bouncing toys. She's a little dangerous because she has NO fear and rocks them almost right over.

Remember this turtle? I have pictures of Samuel and RaeAnne on this!



My boy loves his tunnels. Hah. Which reminds me that he and his friend yesterday were playing tunnels and driving cars right under each other (picture them standing with legs apart then crawling/pushing the cars through each others' legs as tunnels.) They're so close in height they were almost knocking each other over! Priceless.





Me trying to cheer him up after he grizzled the whole walk around the lake.



Okay - all that white stuff on the grass. poo. YUCK!

Warding off attacks from ducks/geese/evil moms.

Today Davey was playing with one of his Cars vehicles. He looks at me: "you're snot rod"
me: I am?
him: Yes. Cause I like Snot.

Good to know.

1 comments:

Ned Noodle said...

Hey! Congratulations on the house, it looks real nice. We are very happy for you, even though it probably means we will never see you again. :(
On a brighter note, lots of new pictures on our blog. I decided to dust off the old computerator and see if I still rememberered to, umm, upload...
Also, blogger is right now asking me to verify the word sqenukix which is, of course, the Ojibwa version of Tinkerbell. Strange coincidence.