Tuesday, August 21, 2007

No New Pictures

Sorry, no pictures of our day today, but it was such a fun day, I thought I'd better share it on here.

This morning we met at Natasha, Mayah and Seth's house. While Seth finished napping, Davey ransacked the toy room, Tink destroyed the living room and Tash, Mayah and I visited on the couch.

Once Seth was up we headed to the river and walked along the Rotary Trail to a little beach Tash knows of. It was perfect for the kids. Secluded, shallow almost still water, and lots of rocks for throwing! While Mayah and Davey threw rocks in the water, Tink and Seth fed them to each other (I wish one of us had brought our camera!) Then the kids ate fresh blackberries straight from the bushes.

I've been spending the past two days housetraining Davey. He's doing really well, I'm so proud of him. And today he managed to wait to go while we were on our walk (Running home just about!!) So hopefully we can get this done in time for him to start school next month.

I should also mention that today was the day that Tink mastered standing without leaning on something. As far as I know, she's never tried it before, though she can go from standing to crouching to standing again so I knew she could do it. Yaaaay tinky!

0 comments: