Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And another thing...

(do you think maybe I'm trying to make up for my sparse blog posts by updating three million times in one day? Hmnnn)

Last week I was on the phone with Andrew. I heard what sounded like a bit of a crash, but no crying followed so I quickly finished up the call then went to investigate. The crash had been the sound of the baby gate coming down from blocking the stairs to upstairs. I ran up there only to find Tink happily playing with her toys.

Today I was on the phone with my mum and didn't even hear a crash to warn me. But when I hung up I went to the hallway and found the gate lying away from the stairs. I ran up to the top floor only to find the gate there across the gap. Tink must have heard me though because she happily came out of my room...wearing my Velcro rollers on her wrists as bangles.

what a girl!!

1 comments:

Carolyn Marie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXdp9xxpOtU&eurl=http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/week45/index.html

go to that link for a good laugh...i wanted to email it to you and christine but i can't find either of your email addresses. there are not enough cat lovers in the office anymore... :(