Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been waiting ages for Tink to fit into this outfit. Now that she does, doesn't she look big?

We went for a walk on Friday. She wants to walk by herself too. (Love how carefree and swingy she looks here!)
Pushing the stroller. She can't reach that high, but I put it down for her.
Poor Davey, blissfully unaware there's a HUGE WOLF creeping up on him. Next second he turned around and FREAKED.

Back at home again and time for a picnic on the balcony.


Tink has this thing about standing on the fireplace. Here she is ignoring me as I tell her to get down. Notice she's singing? Yah, she started that after I told her to get down. "I can't hear you."


And helping me unpack the new fireplace screen. I finally found one! I'll get a picture in a minute. It's really nice!

1 comments:

Grandma_bel said...

she is a little Andrea