Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yesterday we had our Christmas pictures taken. I managed to get Tink's hair in a pony tail for the occasion. See?
I distracted her by letting her playing with my makeup. The pony tail lasted until nap time. YAY!

This is my friend Nicole, who took our pictures. She was sitting in this chair when Davey sidled up and perched himself on the arm rest. He had something in his hand and coyly said, "that's my girlfriend."
WHAT? I'm thinking?! How does he even know that word?! "the thing in your hand" I ask.

"Nope."

NICOLE is your girlfriend???"

Yup and slides into her lap.

HMNNNNN
Elisabeth was also very taken with her.

(post nap hair. Very cool). She didn't want Nicole to put her down!

Chillen' together while Andrew hooks up our Wii.

This is Andrew demonstrating his bowling move...

How'd that work out for you hon?

Nicole is a very focused player.


But I shouldn't poke fun. My form was so "good" I have massive pain in all the areas lunges give you pain in...I can barely walk. OY!

0 comments: