Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cute Kid

Why is it that the second kid seems to grow up ten times faster than the first? Isn't it bad enough that the first kid went from being a baby to a kid while I was a crazed, sleep deprived new mom to baby two? Now I swear I went straight from that crazed state (where you don't really notice anything you're so sleep deprived. What? I have two kids? Hunh? Oh tell me about it when I wake up...) to having two kids. Seriously. By Christmas this girl is going to be the same age Davey was when we moved to the basement suite. And I don't know...he seemed so old already then.

She's walking, talking, climbing on everything, and now she even helps herself to food from the fridge. (see that half eaten apple? Yah. Got it herself. Half eaten. I didn't even get to peel or slice it for her!!)

Oh and she's wearing size two. I was still trying to stuff Davey into size two stuff this summer (mostly only because I wanted to stretch last year's summer stuff to one more summer, but still!!)

I'm not ready for her to grow up this fast!!

0 comments: