Friday, June 20, 2008

Here you go, Grosspapa!

On the phone last night my dad asked why I'm not taking pictures of my kids lately. ??? I know. Anyway, none since Monday because I've been working. I haven't seen my kids in eons. Well, today I'm off and feeling lazy so we played dress up. I still have a pirate-y lion wandering around here somewhere and half a pirate/scallywag (he took the rest of his costume off, but he's still singing "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" at the top of his lungs)...Here's some pics. Still with the cheap-o camera, but playing with some of the editing tools in Picasa.


okay, actually that was it for playing with the tools. I can't for instance, select her whole necklace to colorize or even everything that's pink. But it was fun anyway. Here's some more pictures...



0 comments: