Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday

Back to the beach today! What can I say we love the surf and sand :) Not as hot today, but a little bit busier.

It wasn't quite the same today and I think even the kids felt it. We'd only been there a few hours when they separately came to us and asked to go home. So we did.

After supper we took them down to the elementary school at the foot of the hill. I've LONG wanted to take them there, but we always forget about it. Anyway, the kids LOVED it here.

In fact, Davey asked if we could come back here instead of going to the beach tomorrow. Maybe we will...








It was pretty insanely hot. We only stayed for 20 minutes or so. But now that we know they like it here, you know we'll be back.


Check this out. I WISH they'd made gyms like this when I was a kid!






0 comments: