Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lately, David is obsessed with us training him out to drive. His words. So the other day we're in the car and he says, "Mummy, I think you need to train me how to drive because I don't know how to drive a car."

"Oh sure, honey. Is that so you can drive around the world to find your wife instead of walking?"

"Yes, only what happens if I get lost? What will I do then? I guess you're going to have to train me" we haven't told him about GPS yet.

*********************

Today my sister, Elisabeth and I were driving around town. We were talking about her blackberry and I asked her a few questions about the options she has on it. Then I wistfully said, "I'd love to get a blackberry one day."

A little voice piped up from the back seat, "Mummy, don't you know we get blackberries from the forest? We can go there and get you one."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

been drinking again eh! your sister is Kat not Elisabeth. lol

ramblin'andie said...

That comma means my sister AND Elisabeth AND I. I think YOU are the one that's been drinking ;)

Anonymous said...

you changed it