Saturday, October 24, 2009

The pictures from Andrew's Camera*

As promised, here are the pictures from Andrew's Camera*.

We've just arrived at the farm and Elisabeth is very excited to begin the fun!

With her pumpkin. Like I said earlier, I was really surprised she could carry this. The rule is, the kids can take home any pumpkin they can carry. Elisabeth had to carry this one about 50 metres, and it looked pretty big for her. But she managed it! Amazing what they can do when they have to :)

Here she is on the wagon with a pumpkin she picked before she decided on her big one, and one I picked so we'd have one each.

And Elisabeth with a bunny. Bunnies are cute. Maybe we should put some down in the orchard.



*I say Andrew's camera, but actually it's my dad's. He had sent it in for repairs and Dave thought it would be good if we tested the camera before we send it up north to dad.

0 comments: