Monday, October 26, 2009



Back in August, while we were in Ontario, my sister spotted a casting call for 2-3 year old models. She emailed the photographer a picture of Elisabeth, and then let me know about it. Of course as soon as I knew, I submitted a second photo. Well, Elisabeth's photoshoot was yesterday and I had no idea what to expect.

Not true. I totally snooped on the amazing photographer's site and knew I loved her work. But I was remembering back to last year's Christmas pictures and how torturous those were and wondering what we'd be up for.

Shouldn't have worried. After about 3 minutes of shyness, Elisbeth totally found her groove. I think we only had to make suggestions two or three times and other than that she was twirling and bouncing then squatting, then lying then twirling...

...and today I got a little sneak preview! I can't wait to see the rest!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!
September