Sunday, November 01, 2009

Our local meteorologists seem to be having more trouble than usual predicting the weather. But at least it seems to be working in our favour! So, I was supposed to spend Tuesday cleaning the house, but it was so nice we went to the playground instead.

First we climbed some rocks and ran around the big field.


Then we went to investigate the new playground equipment.


Ah here it is. They've gotten rid of the old truck that used to be here. Which is a bit of a shame. The kids loved climbing all over/under/through it. But this jeep is not too bad.

And Jade is a rocker chick.


Seriously.

See? Also, she has a lot of energy!




I was playing with the camera settings at the park. I thought I had finally figured out the manual settings, but when I got home and looked at my pictures, realised I was sadly mistaken. I tried changing this one, but it doesn't help much.



David riding his two wheeled scooter. We were given this by our realtor two years ago. Andrew's gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it. Now David can too ;)

0 comments: