Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Terri, if you're reading this, I really wanted you to see this picture. Something about it reminds me SO much of Ayden!

It was tough having Bill & Leona here and not getting to see you as well. The kids are even more determined to head to Ontario soon. I hope we will. xo

This is Elisabeth trying on the dress Grandma made for her.

On Wednesday we had a few brief moments of sunshine. We decided to head to Whiterock but as we got there, the sun disappeared. We still enjoyed a beautiful walk along the pier.


Leona and I walked a little slower than the guys. There were too many things to look at along the way. Then we finally caught up with the boys who were very engrossed in looking at something in the water.
Starfish! I'd never seen them in Whiterock before. Totally cool. And a good warm up for our next excursion...

0 comments: