Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lots of new blog posts

It's been a fairly dry month here on projectdavid. Part of that is because my camera is acting up and I haven't been taking as many pictures. But that's not the whole story - I also had my camera dismantled while we took apart our house so I haven't been able to get on here and post the pictures we have taken.

Blogger has spread my catch up posts over several pages (ahem. Too much catch up maybe?) so I'm going to put a table of contents here.

You can read about Elisabeth's birthday treat here. Or maybe you just want to see pictures of when Uncle Rob opened his Octopus Pizza and Ice Cream Stand? We did some more berry picking around our neighborhood earlier this month and then took some unflattering but still cute pictures too.

Then we visited our friends in Chilliwack and made a full day even fuller by staying in town all day. We had some of our favorite people come for a visit and then we did lots and lots and lots of chores. oh and a few more chores. And then we finally did something holidayish and took a day trip to Bowen Island!

There! Now you're all caught up!

0 comments: