Saturday, June 10, 2017

June tenth was a busy day

These last few posts are all from my phone, so there's going to be some repetition when I upload my camera pictures (I think I'm getting close to 1500 pictures to weed through. HELP!)

Anyway, on June 10th, Ruben and Ada came to play. We started by visiting the newly refurbished playground downtown. It was great!


Then we went to Brookswood Days. We used to take our kids when they were little. They've expanded it quite a bit and it's so worth a visit!


Especially for the free cookies :)


The we went and watched some top notch floor hockey at George Preston. Let me tell you, for free entertainment, it's really, really good quality hockey.


After all that, we had a party at our house. As usual, Larry wanted to have a water fight.


I have to agree with Larry, they're a lot of fun.








0 comments: