Friday, June 30, 2017

And summer begins

We brought Tommy to the airport. In honour of Canada 150, the two Ryans were also there.

Oh, and a moose.
We had to pose for the usual pictures.




And, because Tommy had told me to drop him off at the airport at 2, and I didn't realize he wasn't actually flying out till after midnight, we wandered around looking for a place for him to comfortably wait.

We decided this spot, where he could watch planes.

And then, because I was going to cry if we stayed any longer, we left our boy all alone at the airport.


Then we loaded the car and headed for Penticton.


I love this drive so much.

I'm doing pretty good, we only stopped three times, and not for very long. But just enough time to selfie. Seriously, remember when it used to take me six hours to get to Penticton? Now I can do it in four. That's progress people.


Of course, when there are two cameras it's really hard to know where to look.



Then we barely made it in time for bed.




0 comments: