Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Fairy Photoshoot

Since this outfit already fits Elisabeth, I thought she should get some use out of it. And if she's going to be wearing it, I might as well have a little fairy princess photoshoot.

This first picture is taken right after she woke up from her nap. Knowing what I do now, I'm really surprised she's being so happy and smiley (more on that at the end). In one hand she's holding a block and in the other a soosie. I decided that wasn't fairy-princessy enough...

So after a little diversion, we went and got some flowers for her to play with.


They were a big hit, and I think they add something to the fairy garden feel of the shoot (I really thought we'd be doing this in June one day when the sun was out. Oh well, roll with the punches. She's still adorable. I love having a girl!




So, when Elisabeth went to sleep she was holding her block. When I got her back up again she was still holding it. I thought that was extremely talented, but didn't think much else of it. Until I decided to have her hold flowers instead of a block for her pictures. Then I discovered that her little thumb was actually stuck in the hole of the block! OH! I was so worried I would dislocate her thumb joint trying to get it off. But, a little Vitamin E, some prayer, and moral support from Mum and Auntie Katt, and I wiggled it off. PHEW!

0 comments: