Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Six

Well, on Monday the cold that's been going around finally caught up with our house. Daveyboy ended up with a fever and a sever case of the sleepies. Here he is the first day when he still felt like watching TV. Pretty much right after I took this picture he decided he was no longer interested in food, television or anything else other than snuggling and sleeping. Today he's much happier and has already eaten Dora snacks, a BIG smoothie, goldfish and a cherry Popsicle. I think he's on the mend.

Yesterday was tink's six month birthday. Wow that six months went fast!

She can sit on her own now, though she gets wobbly at times. She doesn't love sitting on the floor, or lying on the floor, or tummy time. Shows no interest in crawling, rolling or otherwise doing anything other than standing, walking or jumping. Yes, that's right, she loves to stand. But since she hasn't bothered trying to stand up on her own, it's only when I prop her next to something to play.

Her favorite place to sit is in her tub. She'll play quite contentedly in there so long as she has a truck or teddy to play with.


And here's some shots of her last night in her exersaucer. I took some other pictures of her but they're on my film camera so depending how they turn out I might post them once I have the film developed.

0 comments: