Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been a busy, busy time in our household. Sunday we met our friends Julius and Elsa who are here from Hong Kong. I had my camera with me, but they were the only ones who did any picture taking. Hopefully I'll get some copies of those pictures once they're home again.

It was really nice to see them again, and I'm looking forward to them coming out again this summer and getting to see them then too.

Elisabeth has rediscovered the joy of her jumperoo. She goes like mad in this thing, which is great because it usually tires her out for a nice long sleep :)

My dad is down in the area on his way to Mexico. We got to spend most of yesterday with him and play at one of the parks near our house. The kids loved seeing Grosspapa and he seemed to love being a big 'ol kid:






This is a massive puddle about halfway between our house and the park. The kids insisted on being pulled through it at breakneck speeds again and again and again.
And Grosspapa was happy to oblige. I wonder if he was at all sore from all that exercise? Dad??


It tired him out in any case. And my two kids seemed to enjoy crashing on him too.



1 comments:

FRED'S PICTURES said...

No i wasn't sore, not even a bit as you should know Linda and me do at least 3 - 4 weekly walks, of at least 5 km. Yesterday was like a walk in the park :-)