Saturday, February 24, 2007

Last week Davey got a copy of the Disney Pixar movie "Cars".

We had "seen" it once when Jade brought it over. I don't think any of us were impressed. Too loud. Too obnoxious.

And then we watched this gifted copy. We were all hooked. Davey in particular. He asks and would be happy to watch it 24/7. And Davey has never been much interested in TV or movies.

But this past week it got so bad my dreams are populated by cartoon cars.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's gooooood. I just have to hear certain songs from it and I start crying.

2 comments:

Cpt. Beaky said...

Have you seen many of the Pixar movies? I'd say it's actually not up to the standard of, say, The Incredibles, or Toy Story 1 & 2.

But, then again, it does have the cars.

ramblin'andie said...

You know, I've seen some Pixar movies and definitely like them better than Disney. But Incredibles wasn't my favorite. I think I like Cars better. Though I often get caught up in judging these movies because they're geared at children and have too many "adult" themes in them. Maybe I need to watch Incredibles again?

Andrew loves the Toy Story movies.

And the cars are key.