Monday, May 21, 2007

And from our camera...

Here are the pictures that I've been waiting to upload off our camera. They're from earlier this week when it was warm and sunny out. As you can see the kids are loving both the sun and the pool!






Today we spent the afternoon at Crescent Beach. I had fully charged batteries as well as new backup batteries with us, but our camera seems to have given up the ghost for good. Andrew is tinkering with it right now, but I'm not holding out much hope! Though Andrew is pretty good at fixing things so maybe it's just cause I'm sick of having an unreliable camera I'm hoping for a new one ;oP

Anyway, we bumped into Elliot and his family at the beach and they were kind enough to post pictures of the boys playing on their blog. Besides, their sons are so adorable, intelligent and polite, you should head over for a visit just to see what great kids they are!

Thanks for a fun time at the beach Elliot!

1 comments:

Ned Noodle said...

Hmmm... guests eh? I'll have to put on some tea.