Thursday, May 17, 2007

More Cuteness from Davey...and Tinkerbear?!


This morning Elisabeth and I were in the living room while Davey played in his bedroom. Now he's a very imaginative little chappy and will often concoct huge dramas between his cars, trucks and trains.

This morning though, he decided to play with this teddybear above. What I heard first though, was this, "Good night, it's time for bed. Time to go to sleep now. Okay, sleep good, I love you...tinkybear." and he walked out of his bedroom and closed the door.

I looked at him and said, "are you tired, daveybear?"

"Yes, I am! I get a pillow." with that he grabbed a pillow from the couch and made a bed on his floor. Him on one pillow and his teddy bear on another. I grabbed a blanket and covered them.

"No. No blankie for teddy. I'm not tired anymore."

"hmnnn, well are you hungry?"

"Yes! I hungry!" and Davey picks up the teddybear and walks towards our dining area. "Come on Tinkybear. It's time for lunch."

And that's how my big brown bear wound up sitting in Elisabeth's highchair eating peanut butter sandwiches with Davey this morning.

0 comments: