Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's hard to be irritated with your two and a half year old for refusing to fall asleep for the second night in a row when he's singing at the top of his lungs, "I'm singing PRAISES, I'm singing PRAISES...."


Update:
I just went in to davey's room to give him his soother back and tuck him into bed. I open the door and he yells:
"mom! Kiss me!!"
I oblige.
"give me a hug"
Well, this is wonderful! I think to myself. And I oblige again.
"mmmnnnn I love hugs!" and so I give him another.

This does not happen very often so I'm in heaven. I turn his light on, give him some books and hope he falls asleep eventually...

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Andrea, Thanks for visit and leaving a comment on my blog. I love comments! I'm glad you like the bracelets and would be ever so happy to teach you how to make them :)
This post about Davey is so sweet...those moments are to be treasured.

Amanda said...

Hello! I have been lurking around since the fall of 2005!! I just thought I would finally comment and tell you that I have really enjoyed reading and watching as your children grow up. I especially liked Davey's little car crash he had. THAT was adorable! And Tink is just getting cuter and cuter! The beach that you go to is beautiful! I am an outdoorsy person myself and would love to live near a beach like that!

Anyway, Hello! I am no longer an invisible lurker! :-)

Take Care!

Amanda

ramblin'andie said...

Hi Amanda! I'm so excited that you decided to delurk! Thanks for your comments about the kids, we think they're pretty great too.

And you do realise this means I will be reading your blog now...

Amanda said...

Delurk! I like it!! Hehehe!!!!

I haven't been posting much this year ... but I could try to post more often! :-)