Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yah!

I have loads of pictures to upload, both on my camera and Dave's. But I've also killed (drained?) the batteries on both, so...no new pictures tonight!

I made a roast beef for dinner tonight. I've only made I think three roast beefs since Andrew and I have been married (so almost six years). It was DEEEElish! Not quite perfect yet, but we're getting closer. I even made the gravy using drippings and YUM it was good!

We had an incredibly busy day today that started at just before six for me, but Alexis and Dave have agreed to "monitor sit" for us so we're heading on a date. For those of you keeping track that's an astounding two dates this week!! Both days we thought we were going to see Spiderman 3 but we just can't quite bring us to waste a date on a movie. Dave says that makes us boring. I say it makes us hopeless romantics ;)

Anyhoo, Andrew's almost done fixing his makeup so I'd better scoot too!!

0 comments: