Friday, May 25, 2007

A week in pictures:

Ever since Dave taught Davey to be brave around spiders, Davey has been really good around them (and flies which he also calls spiders). Here he is earlier this week with my "spider stick" and a bucket, on his way to get rid of all the webs and bugs on his fort/swingset.

A Glee-full moment!
Tinky demonstrating just how well she can stand. She frequently will stand for long periods of time without holding on to anything for support. But mostly when she has both hands full of toys and doesn't realise she's not holding on to anything.

I tried letting her go down the slide by herself, but the combination of velour pants and plastic slide were a little toooooo fast. So here she is after I let go of her hands.

And Davey climbing over top of his sister to the top of the slide.

Contemplating the meaning of life:

And now contemplating and smoking her pipe...





Tinky is yelling at Davey for picking his nose in this one, "how many times has mummy told you not to do that. If you don't stop they're going to take away your new race car shoes!!"



This is a face Tinky makes a lot and I'm VERY happy to have finally caught it on film.





oooh! Look! HAIR!!!

Excited that she can clap on demand :)


So, technology is not my friend lately. First our camera died. Permanently this time. Then I lost Internet connection for two days. And I've stolen Dave's camera, but I'm having trouble with lighting and this one. As you can tell from the various different lighting effects in these pictures. Bleh.

0 comments: