Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Often when I don't blog for several days at a time I'll get emails from readers checking to make sure we're all okay. Since it's been almost a week already, I thought I'd let you know that we are all still here.

I've been having some trouble with both my computer and my Internet connection in the past week. My computer is getting on a bit now. It was Sheldon's old personal computer and I think we got it from him in our first year of marriage. So we've had it for about five years...that's fairly old in computer years!

Anyway, technology issues aside, things are good here at the projectdavid household. Tinky is a little waterbaby and even davey will stand in the pool and of course loves being outside. So we've been spending a fair bit of time in the sun. Today we tried walking down to Andrew's work, but about half way there the sidewalk on the shady side of the road was closed for construction and the sunny side was just way too hot. I was scared the kids would get heat stroke so we pulled down a shady side street and had daddy pick us up.

0 comments: