Sunday, September 02, 2007

awwwww

I almost always have what I call my "mommy uniform" on. In the summer it consists of shorts and a black tshirt and a pair of flip flops. In the winter I exchange my shorts for jeans and keep the tshirt and flip flops.

Knowing that my inlaws dress nice for church, I decided I'd better put on a skirt. As I came down the stairs, Davey looked up from playing, "wow Mummy. You look pretty. You're beautiful! You're a princess!!" he exclaimed...then rushed over to do a little "I have a pretty mommy" dance around me.

...i may just have to start dressing nicer more often, cause let me tell you I like my pretty mommy dance!!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

HOW CUTE!!!
what a sweetie you have :)

Grandma_bel said...

He is a little prince!

the lintinen's said...

tink's outfit from wednesday's post is SO AWESOME! the stripey shorts and leg-warmers is so punk :)