Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Thursday, after preschool, we stopped to visit my mamma. Davey and Tink were SO happy to be at grandma's house!





If I make loud scary noises while I'm taking pictures, sometimes the kids will smile. But I end up with a loud scary face.





My adorable girl. Looking SO big.

Hmn. I was wondering how my cellphone ended up with chocolate all over it.



This is Andrew and my first house. Not the dark brown one, the little white one in front. From the moment I moved to Langley in '94 I knew I wanted to live on the hill in Willoughby one day. We were lucky enough to find this teenie tiny cottage (less than 600 square feet!) on a hobby farm/school property.

Most of that hill has been sold to make way for townhouses. This was our landlords' house:


I cried when we stopped by to take pictures.

This week we went to Cultus Lake. Our first time since moving to Chilliwack. I KNOW!! It's changed a lot too, but it's also a lot nicer than I remember. Like it doesn't stink like Crescent Beach does. And you can see the botttom of the lake. WOW.



And there's an awesome playground at the first beach.











Davey scaled this tree stump all by himself. He's gettig more adventurous these days.





0 comments: