Friday, September 14, 2007

With Andrew at work again, I tend to feed the kids before he gets home. They're starving by 430 and he's not home till 6, so you might understand why!!

Tonight at dinner I decided to try filling out a questionnaire Davey is supposed to bring back to preschool. Parts of it he can draw his answers in, and parts I need to write in. The questions were pretty basic...what is your favorite food, what do you like to do, what do you want to be when you grow up...after much prodding and leading, davey decided that when he grows up he wants a sailboat for on the water. He wasn't even interested in any of the other questions except for this one:

me: if you had a magic wand, what would you do with it?
davey: hmnnnnn
me: do you know what a magic wand is?
davey: is this a train??
me: what would you do with a magic wand?
davey...after hemming and hawing and thinking: give it back to the witch man!

Now...I don't even know how he knows what a magic wand is, let alone a witch man, but I thought, you know, I like that answer. I mean, I definitely don't want him playing with a magic wand. or anything else that isn't his. So...good answer Davey!!And way to think completely differently from everyone else in your class!!

1 comments:

Carolyn Marie said...

hahahaha