Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last Sunday we brought this table and chairs upstairs for the kids to eat at. Davey really enjoyed and continued eating there...even if it meant eating alone!

Going for a walk with mum on Friday:

Ouch! That hurt!!

Hmnnnn...what do I see (she reminds me of you TASH!)

OHhhhhh...No construction workers after all...just a bunch of trucks and portaloos.

Mr. Cheeky Face.

I should note that all three of us have had a wretched cold this week and aren't looking our best...that's why tink is so pale and tired looking.

Davey decided to try his hand at fishing.


THEY'RE CLEANING THE WINDOWS!!!

This is at Cultus again.














Oh look. She walked right into the water. GER ate.

Oh but wait. I knew I should have brought a spare change of clothes for her!







Fishing again.







Uh yah. I was trying to get a picture of DAVEY.







0 comments: