Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blast from the past

A friend invited me to her cabin for the weekend. The draw? She and a third friend would both be working all weekend, so we would gather to eat and hang out in the evenings, but during the day we'd all quietly do whatever we wanted. I brought three hard drives and decided to start culling my millions of pictures.

There's a few in here I haven't blogged that I thought were worth bringing back. Like this day from January 18th, 2014.

Dad was in town and looking for some distraction. So David and I went to Granville Island with him.


 We had a little bit of fun playing along the walk to Granville Island. Especially when we found these numbers just lying around.


 And finally we made it to the market.

 After grabbing some lunch, we hopped on a water taxi to tour around Vancouver on the water.

 It was a cold, grey day, but so much fun to hop around on the little boat.



 Dad found his dreamboat :)


It's not often we get to spend time with Grosspapa, and not often the kids get one on one time with him. So even though I was along to chaperone, David and Dad had a great time hanging out. You gotta wish they lived closer so this could happen more often.

0 comments: