Saturday, July 01, 2017

Penticton Round Two: Day One

 My favorite part of going to Penticton, well, one of my favorite parts, is riding our bikes everywhere.


 Even dad got in on the action. Plus, if the beach gets crowded, we don't need to fight for parking. That kind of backfired when we kept getting forced to drive the men to the beach then go back to the house and bike back. But hey, lots of exercise :)


 After the bike ride, we headed down to the other beach to see what kind of July 1st activities were going on. The peach was looking particularly patriotic.

 This bench is pretty cool.

 I'm still just blogging phone pictures. Seriously, I don't think it's ever going to end. But after wandering around for a while, we stopped for ice cream. It was REALLY REALLY HOT out. In our defense and stuff.

The boys arm wrestled.

I take the same pictures every time. But I love the murals in the back alleys.

 Somebody come paint my house like this.


Then it was back to the beach. I mean, that's why we come, right?



 We went home for dinner.
 And then it was back to the other beach again to watch the fireworks. They kinda sucked, but the sunset was amazing.




0 comments: