Saturday, March 17, 2018

Jade and Elisabeth model for photography class

My photography course wrapped up a few weeks ago, and we did one last field trip on portraiture. Magda asked me to bring some models along, so Elisabeth and Jade volunteered.

We went up to Noel  Booth Park for the session and the girls were awesome.

 Chiho was going through her clothes and passed down some gorgeous pieces to Jade, who ran her outfit idea past me the night before. Then Magda bought this hat along and I just felt like Jade looked like a '20s film star.













 I took more pictures of Elisabeth because Jade was often with Magda and a group of people where I get left to my own devices (though Susanna took a lot of pictures of Elisabeth too! I hope they pass along some of their favorites to us).

 I'm so sad I didn't notice how close to Elisabeth's chin I cropped this picture. Just a little more space and it would have been perfect.




1 comments:

FRED'S PICTURES said...

Love those pictures and the models!