Sunday, March 18, 2018

March randoms


Oh look, here's a couple more of David at his Young Entrepreneur expo!


We went to Fairhaven to meet friends and celebrate mine and Andrew's birthdays. Along the way, we stopped at Woods to play Uno.



Then we made our way to our favourite American Used Book Store.





 I've never been to Powell's, but this is pretty amazing too. Two floors and all kinds of crazy sculptures and knick knacks.


 From there we moved on to Village Books. I love their kids' section.

 Chadya, this reminded me of you!


 I saw this teapot. It reminded me of Kandace.







 I need this sign for my office, house, car...

 After the book store we went for lunch. This trip's documented on another post.




 Okay, super yum.


 Fairhaven is amazing to wander around. If you've never been, GO.





 Then we went to the donut shop. This was so good.

 Ruben!





0 comments: