Sunday, March 18, 2018

Second Annual March Trip to Fairhaven

Last year over spring break, we went to Fairhaven with the Nicholsons. This year I asked if we could go again, partly to celebrate my birthday and partly because I love Fairhaven. I chose the late March date because I was hoping by March I would be well enough to make a big trip like this. It was the first day trip I've done since getting sick in December.

Elisabeth was still on a high from her modelling session on Saturday and wanted me to take her picture. She planned her outfit, but the weather wasn't very nice so she had to adjust. I happen to love this outfit on her.


We met Michelle and Julius outside Eclipse Books. This place is insane.

My beautiful baby!


I love the character in Fairhaven. I wish there was more brick up here - I love it.



Eventually we made our way to the pizza place. I'd been dreaming about pizza from here since last year.


We listened to the server and bought two large pizzas. I think next time we should either do one large or two mediums (if we want leftovers). It was way too much pizza and I am weak.


I love pussy willows.


The only picture I got of our friends. Side note: You can tell what days I'm feeling super anxious. I don't really take my camera out. If I'm feeling good, there are lots of pictures. I took less than 50 pictures on Sunday (that's nothing for me). The next day when I was feeling good, I took almost 600.


Michelle pointed these out to me. Aren't they cute?


Cute information guy and his adorable assistant.


This friendly rooster was almost as big as me!




0 comments: