Sunday, March 04, 2018

When the family comes to town


Solomon is in town for a doctor's appointment and they're staying at mum's house. I kidnapped Solomon for a while to give his mom and dad a break and also so I could take pictures of him!


Solomon is almost 5 months old, so he's at a really great age for taking pictures. He'll sit stillish for me and engages so I can get some eye contact. Very important stuff ha ha!


He's the sweetest, chillest baby. And has the best laugh.


And I'm not sure if he's teething, but he wants to chomp on everything.



 Yeah, like everything.


Because his rash is super itchy, Sol has socks on his hands 99 per cent of the time. So as soon as auntie gets him, off come the socks. He has the sweetest little paws.


 Obviously, I'm completely smitten. This is when I really miss my brothers. Their babies are growing up so fast!


Floor time!





 

 So, I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but Solomon is in the 99th percentile for everything! At this age, both my kids were about 14 pounds. Sol is almost 20. And he's LONNNNNNG!

 I've held him a couple times over the lsat few days and Alexis is getting a work out with this little mite.


 While I was playing with Sol, Ruben and Ada were playing with our crew in the yard. They'd found a nerf gun in the basement suite and wanted to have a nerf battle with David and Liz. We invited Nate and Griff and they battled it out until the rain started.

 Then they came in and crafted.




0 comments: