Friday, December 28, 2018

After Christmas, I kidnapped some kids

Dave had tried to extend his vacation, but it's tough over Christmas. I've been there too. This is the first year I've been allowed to have both weeks of Christmas off. It was glorious!

Anyway, I asked Dave if he and Alexis would consider leaving their kids behind when they returned home. To my surprise, they agreed. We had a lovely blue day so we all went to the events centre for their playground.


This one is kind of great because there's something for a large variety of ages, and it's gated so low risk of losing kids ha ha.


The kids were a bit timid about playing at first. I guess even a few weeks of bad weather can make you forget how to be brave in a big playground!







Their little smiles are the best. I don't know what to talk about. I had big plans for this Christmas vacation. Don't I always?! But we had a lot of rain over Christmas. And as usual, I had a bad cold. We enjoyed a lot of time inside, playing and colouring. We watched a little Paw Patrol. We went to the playground and we tried to see Christmas lights.




 Today, at this playground, Ada made a friend.


His name was Josh and they played for over an hour.



Ruben was a bit scared about the big slide. Its very tall (though everything you climb is inside and safe) but he did it once with Elisabeth and then he was addicted.






0 comments: