Sunday, December 16, 2018

Gingerbread Villages

Gingerbread decorating is one of my favorite traditions. This year I bought five houses (oh my!) And all of us (even Larry's girlfriend, Ella) participated. What fun!


 I had started baking - about ten million cookies - so I was a little behind the others. Anyway, we started off with our decorating...



 Larry was also working on homework, so Ella did most of their house.






 David was the first to finish, and also probably the best. Of course, this was the first time he finished.



 A masterpiece!


Larry finally got into things.


 David went back to work on his house.





Larry and Ella's creation



 David finished a second time.




Oh! Then he sprinkled sugar on the house. And finished a third time.



 Andrew's beautiful house.



I think this is my house?






 The finished products!

0 comments: